People at DataGardens are inventive, talented, and eager to change the world. They also leverage broad ranging experience with leading companies in the fields of wide area data sharing, IP storage networking, and system virtualization. And they have a thorough understanding of the commitment required to develop exceptional products.
Network systems engineer (for VMware virtual infrastructure environments)
- Research, design, develop, and integrate wide area network and storage network systems.
- Participate in architecture design.
- Design and develop communications and command protocols for a multi-site distributed software system.
- Design and develop methodologies and systems for traffic-aware clustering in ad hoc storage networks.
- Code development experience with iSCSI and/or Fibre Channel Protocol, RAID, and volume management.
- Experience with kernel development and/or embedded systems software development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Desire to help build a company from start-up to market leader and participate in the corresponding financial rewards.
It is an asset if the candidate has experience with some or all of the following:
- iSCSI and/or Fibre Channel Protocol, RAID, and volume management.
- Linux kernel development and/or embedded systems software development.
- Virtualization software systems (e.g., from vendors such as VMware, Citrix, and MicroSoft).
- Bachelor's degree in Computing Science/Engineering with 5+ years of relevant work experience or a Master's Degree in a related field and 3+ years work experience.